Friday, August 29, 2008

About this blog

NB Liquor has come a long way in the past 10 years in terms of wine selection. We can now get a wide variety of wines from all over the world, including famous wines and well known wineries. But there are also plenty of more obscure wines, including some hidden gems and and others that deserve their obscurity. In short, many wines, not enough information. This blog aims to change that. I don't intend this blog to be a forum for me to tell you which wine is good and which is bad. Like the "About me" says, I'm not a wine expert. I expect the comments to be as useful to readers as my posts are. I'd like this to be an exchange of information. If anyone has tried a wine that I haven't blogged about, post it in a comment on some other wine, and I'll start a thread about that wine. But please keep it to NB wines - I'll stretch it to wines from NS and PEI as well - wines that we can get in the region. But I don't see any point in blogging about some great wine that I had that no one can get - that's just showing off, without providing any useful information. Ultimately, I have a selfish goal. I hope my posts will provoke comments that will alert me to good wines - and especially great values - that are lurking on the shelves of NB Liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment