Sunday, March 22, 2009

ANBL 'March Madness' Sale 2009

We've had a few wines reviewed already that are featured for ANBL's "March Madness" sale. I'm not sure how long the sale is on for, but I'll give priority to any reviews of the sale wines. I'll label them with "March Sale 2009" so you can find them all by clicking on "March Sale" under Discussions in the sidebar. Kelly and I have a couple of reviews of sale wines in the pipeline, but we'd certainly like to hear about as many sale wines as possible. If I get enough reviews I'll post every day rather than every other day to make sure I get them all up before the sale ends. If you a review or short comment on sale wine, you can post it under "Make a Suggestion" or send it to me directly at nbwines / at / gmail /dot/ com.

Here is the price list for the sale wines.

3 comments:

  1. Does anyone know how long this sale will last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a wine goes on sale at anbl it stays on sale. These are liquidation products that are being discontinued.

    ReplyDelete